Vinyl Transfer Printing
When it comes to customized t-shirts for basketball teams or other sports, vinyl heat transfer is the best option! Though this method is considered a printing technique, there is actually no real printing involved. With vinyl cut transfers, a machine cuts out shapes and letters out of sheets of heat transfer vinyl.
HOW IT WORKS
This is a popular choice for customized t-shirts, printing by football teams and other sports teams, as it is ideal for printing numbers and names onto a single-color design. This type of printing is the most popular for simple orders with high-impact designs.
Combed cotton and polyester garments print best with vinyl heat transfer printing.
Our team works on your design and ensures that it has a clean vector cutline that can be read by our industrial cutter. The vinyl color of your choice is then loaded into the machine, and our computer scores your design perfectly.
ADVANTAGES OF VINYL HEAT TRANSFERS
* DESIGNS WITH CLEAN SHARP LINES PRINT IMMACULATELY (A wide range of special finishes are available; metallic, foil, reflective, glitter, etc. can be chosen)
* DESIGNS ARE COMPLETED VERY QUICKLY
* HIGH-QUALITY RESULTS ON ALMOST EVERY FABRIC
* NO SETUP COST FOR REPEAT ORDERS
* SUITABLE FOR ODD SURFACES